Tabas’ mission is to make you feel at home and our home is usually a place where we feel safe. We are always going to be there for you and provide every assistance necessary thinking about your safety.
We are all going through some difficult times but here at Tabas we are working everyday to make your stay safe. We know that you have concerns and so do we. That is why we come up with some improvements while facing the Coronavirus.
What are Tabas' hygiene practices?
We already work with high standards for cleaning and now we are on a mission to contain the Covid-19 transmission, adding cleaning tasks following some OMS recommendations:
- The cleaning team will deeply disinfects all the high-touch areas with professional cleaning products;
- Cleaning team will wear gloves and masks;
- All the windows will remain open during cleaning to properly ventilate the apartments;
- Tabas offers masks and gel alcohol in all apartments to make your stay even safer;
Is Tabas cleaner than a hotel?
The average stay in a Tabas apartment is 3 months which means that fewer people stay in each unit, creating a safer environment than hotels.
Can I have my unit cleaned during my stay?
We inspect, test and disinfect each new apartment to ensure that it is perfect before your stay. However you can also perform extra cleaning whenever you feel necessary.
Main symptoms of COVID-19
- High fever
- Difficulty breathing
Tips against Covid-19
- If you are indoors leave the windows open;
- Do not share personal objects (cutlery, glasses, keys);
- Always wash your hands with soap and water or use gel alcohol;
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing;
- If you are sick, avoid leaving your home. If you must leave use a mask;
- Regularly clean high-touch objects;
- Avoid physical contact and touch your face;